The policy below outlines the benefits of sponsoring our organization. Sponsorship is provided mainly through monetary contributions but may also include contributions of goods and services at the discretion of the President.
Conference Sponsorship Limitations: Due to the AGFOA being an affiliate organization with the Alaska Municipal League (‘AML’), which holds a joint annual conference in Anchorage, Alaska, the AGFOA has limitations on approval of exhibitors or presenters that are potential competitors to the AML Joint Insurance Association (‘AMLJIA’). Potential competitors include, but are not limited to, an insurance broker, agent, or company that provides an insurance product or service, that is in direct competition with the coverages and services offered by the AMLJIA. If you are a potential sponsor and believe you are in-conflict with the limitations posted above, please contact the President for any questions or to discuss the potential of an off-site sponsorship that would still allow visibility of your firm to AGFOA membership.
Vendor Booth Availability: Although the sponsorship levels below give you the option to place a booth at the annual conference, booths are limited and shall be assigned on a first come, first-serve basis. Final assignment of the exhibit space will be made by AML. Please let us know your preferences at time of registration.
Promotional Items: Any sponsors providing promotional items will need to have the items delivered to the Dena'ina Civic & Convention Center for the AGFOA Conference by Tuesday the week of the conference. The following company can deliver promotional items:
Alaska Event Services | Phone 907-345-8789 | Email email@example.com
Conference Registration: Sponsors that would like to participate in the conference sessions, meals, and evening events need to register separately for the conference. Certain sponsorship levels do include complimentary registration - please refer to the sponsorship benefits below.
Emerald level sponsors will receive the following benefits at the conference immediately following the date sponsorship is provided.
- Same as gold level and the following:
- Company logo linked to sponsor's website displayed on AGFOA "Home" page.
- Provide brief remarks or short video on the first day of the conference; separate from the associate member presentations and estimated duration to be no more than five minutes.
- Two complimentary registrations. These complimentary registrations may be donated to AGFOA.
- Unlimited promotional items allowed in conference bags and on all tables.
Gold level sponsors will receive the following benefits at the conference immediately following the date sponsorship is provided.
- Same as silver level and the following:
- Option to put a vendor booth at the conference, when available. See Vendor Booth Availability statement above.
- Limited promotional items allowed at the registration table.
Silver level sponsors will receive the following benefits at the conference immediately following the date sponsorship is provided.
- Same as bronze level and the following:
- Limited promotional items allowed in conference bags.
Bronze level sponsors will receive the following benefits at the conference immediately following the date sponsorship is provided.
- Company logo linked to sponsor's website with linked individual contact on the "Conference" page.
- Company name and logo on "Sponsorship" page in the conference brochure.
- Sponsor’s name badge shall display the level of sponsorship or corresponding emblem.